Freedom [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom [Melodic Dubstep]

Wow! I usually am not a big fan of dubstep. But I can't resist the charm this track has. You guys did a great job!

Zelgeon responds:

Haha, glad you enjoy it!

actuality actuality

Finally! Something decent in the unscouted. I like the actual playing, but the quality is awful. You know you can export your scores to an audio file in FL Studio, right? Also you can download some piano soundfonts that will sound a ton better than FL Keys.

zeMatrix96 responds:

aww thanks :3

Waters Of Megalovania Waters Of Megalovania

You're not supposed to upload content by other people. FFS, man!

-Relentless- -Relentless-

Beautifully done! Listen, dude. Don't drive yourself crazy with stuff like mixing and whatnot. Remember to have fun overall. If you're not having fun, it means you need to take a break and go on a walk, take a nap, maybe game a bit. Also be sure to have some water nearby your caffeinated drink. Works wonders. Wait is this a review anymore? I don't care. I LOVE IT!

Miami Shredd3r Miami Shredd3r

Very nice percussion. It's kinda missing that warm feeling that synths usually have, especially with the pads. But the guitar however...the guitar is the star. You really shredded the shredder.

Joey4Track responds:

Thank you! I hardly ever play guitar anymore so this was a nice opportunity to ham it up a little bit :)

Hmm. about the synths, I have the detuned one panned slightly to the right that is in the higher register and it is a little thin but I have the one panned to the left that is more on the lower frequencies but maybe I need to feature them a little more? I've been accused of my pads being too loud so perhaps I am overcompensating.. Someone also said the song was too busy in an earlier mix so maybe I took too much out now? Anyway, thanks for the kind words the feedback!

Kids Kids

Color me impressed. This is the kind of stuff that should be on the radio honestly. Really well done.

McGorilla42 responds:

Thanks, Duke! :)

Alexantoro49-Project Y Alexantoro49-Project Y

Wow..I'm pretty impressed with the overall composition. Your mixing however is a little too crushed. I would recommend looking up some tutorials from people like Seamless and HowToMakeMusic. It'll help you out greatly. Keep going on, dude. You've got some major potential.

alexantoro49 responds:

Ok :)

Great Commune Of Planet Earth Great Commune Of Planet Earth

Coolest music from an ex-hobo ever made!

I0TA responds:

Yeah I'm the Chris Pratt of music.

Thank you for your response. :)

Reborn [Liquid DnB] Reborn [Liquid DnB]

Congrats on top-scorer. You guys earned it. :) You should take this badboy to Liquicity.

Zelgeon responds:

Thank you! I would send it to Liquicity, but the problem is that this label allows only exclusive releases / demos, and we uploaded the video to YT so, nope. Instead of liquicity, we decided to send it to a promotion label: xKito Music :)

Neonscape (Trance) Neonscape (Trance)

This is too downtempo to be considered trance and the instrumentation and atmosphere is kinda meh. However I do hear potential in you to get better. If I can get good, anyone can. Keep going if you're passionate about it.

DJ-AleksaTheGreat responds: