Enojón Enojón

It saddens me to see animators like this constantly get the short-end of the stick. But Newgrounds...Newgrounds is different. I'm hoping they never change and I'm hoping your aspirations never change. Love the actual love you put into this. I see nothing but effort.

McGil responds:

thx pal!!

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

Definitely one of my favorites by you. This cartoon is the best introduction to a guy like you. It shows off your talented side of animation mixed with the goofy drawings of the Dad. It's also your best in terms of sound placement. I'm always anxious to see another cartoon from you. Keep up the good work.

HYENAVILLE | Weird Noise HYENAVILLE | Weird Noise

I get it... I don't get it.

Nice animation though.

Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

It's been awhile since I found a decent puzzle game on this site. But um...The music stopped suddenly.

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the feedback :).

I'll see what I can do about the music bugging out(a few others have reported this aswell).

Neonscape (Trance) Neonscape (Trance)

This is too downtempo to be considered trance and the instrumentation and atmosphere is kinda meh. However I do hear potential in you to get better. If I can get good, anyone can. Keep going if you're passionate about it.

DJ-AleksaTheGreat responds:

Thanks man! :)

Ain't Animals Ain't Animals

I don't have very many words to give right now in terms of review. But I really love this. Good job. :)

SnowTeddy responds:

THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP) THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP)

Hahaha! I love a good laugh.

Pico Day 2017! Pico Day 2017!

Finally! A decent header! Good job.

Haz Mat Haz Mat

Literally thought I was going to get some tracer fanart. XD Needless to say, it's a pretty good OC though.

RandoGW responds:

I'm not completely out of ideas just yet ;)

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

Rikert shoooess! JUST DO IT! Make your seams come through!