Mario Super Star Explained Mario Super Star Explained

I am dying of laughter from this. And it actually might not be the worst theory either.

Enojón Enojón

It saddens me to see animators like this constantly get the short-end of the stick. But Newgrounds...Newgrounds is different. I'm hoping they never change and I'm hoping your aspirations never change. Love the actual love you put into this. I see nothing but effort.

McGil responds:

thx pal!!

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

Definitely one of my favorites by you. This cartoon is the best introduction to a guy like you. It shows off your talented side of animation mixed with the goofy drawings of the Dad. It's also your best in terms of sound placement. I'm always anxious to see another cartoon from you. Keep up the good work.

Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

It's been awhile since I found a decent puzzle game on this site. But um...The music stopped suddenly.

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the feedback :).

I'll see what I can do about the music bugging out(a few others have reported this aswell).

[Melodic Dubstep] Freedom (Original Mix) [Reborn EP] [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom (Original Mix) [Reborn EP]

Wow! I usually am not a big fan of dubstep. But I can't resist the charm this track has. You guys did a great job!

Zelgeon responds:

Haha, glad you enjoy it!

actuality actuality

Finally! Something decent in the unscouted. I like the actual playing, but the quality is awful. You know you can export your scores to an audio file in FL Studio, right? Also you can download some piano soundfonts that will sound a ton better than FL Keys.

Waters Of Megalovania Waters Of Megalovania

You're not supposed to upload content by other people. FFS, man!

Pico Day 2017! Pico Day 2017!

Finally! A decent header! Good job.

Haz Mat Haz Mat

Literally thought I was going to get some tracer fanart. XD Needless to say, it's a pretty good OC though.

RandoGW responds:

I'm not completely out of ideas just yet ;)

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

Rikert shoooess! JUST DO IT! Make your seams come through!